It’s been quite a while, I know.
I’m not the best with sticking to things, but this blog has become something I’m proud of.
Anyway, the reason I was gone so long is *long dramatic pause* I’m back in university.
Don’t worry, I’m actually happy about being back. I genuinely love my university life and have done now for the last two years.
However, it is weird coming back for my second year.
I’m also aware however that I have been in university now since September (the last time I wrote) oops! Sorry – guess I needed to work out a schedule, though I promise I will write more now! BUT do forgive me if I do miss a week or two, unfortunately I can’t say that university is just me drinking and cwtching with my friends – not how it works! I do have a few assignments!
I just wanted to give you a little advice if you’re thinking of going to uni/starting this September!
- Pack! Pack! Pack! – Please don’t believe you can leave it to the last minute, you will 100% forget something!
- Freshers Flu is very real! – You will get ill and yes it will suck, but don’t you worry, you get better soon!
- Enjoy it while you can. – My first year went SO quickly!
- Mixing with several groups of people can be quite frustrating and can cause drama, but you’ll meet more people this way – it’s really up to you who you want to be friends with, don’t force yourself to like anyone!
- Your sleeping pattern will become completely screwed! – so try and be productive, most university libraries are open 24/7, or start reading a book you’ve wanted to for a while!
- You will meet people who aren’t like you at all – quite honestly, these are the people you should give a chance, you’ll probably get on with them a lot more because they’ll introduce you to new things.
- You don’t have to drink if you don’t want to. – I hate missing out, I always used to feel really anxious about not being there when everyone is out, but seriously I realised this year that if you want to go out, you don’t have to drink, just go out and laugh with your slightly intoxicated friends.
Again, I’m sorry for long wait for another post, I promise to get back on track soon enough!